The Science Behind Physiologic Insulin Resensitization
a simple explanation...
We have all seen the human body compared to something – but nothing truly can come close to mimicking the human body than Plants. In order for Plants to grow, they need a perfect combination of sunlight, nutrients and water. Too much or too little of any one thing can weaken the plant to the point it eventually withers.
Even with perfect combination of nutrients you can still have external factors effect the proper growth of the plant. Pesticides can get introduced into the roots and can constrict the distribution nutrients and affect the health of the plant. Our bodies are similar. If your body is unable to get the proper amount of nutrients (i.e. sugar molecules) into the cells, your cells will not get the energy they need to function properly and maintain a healthy body. This is what happens with diabetics and pre-diabetics. The metabolism breaks down and the body is no longer able to properly produce cellular energy. Nutrients are constricted from being distributed throughout the body resulting in not enough energy to heal itself.
As your symptoms start to increase have you ever wondered why you always feel worn out, tired and spent? Or why wounds take so long to heal? It’s because your body lacks the cellular energy (ATP) it needs. The cells end up in starvation mode and have limited ability to heal, repair and regenerate. This leads to all sorts of problems including neuropathy, retinopathy, kidney disease and more.
Our groundbreaking treatment Physiologic Insulin Resensitization restores normal physiology and gets the body properly producing cellular energy again. Simply put, it allows the nutrients to get to where they need to be so your body can regain its health. We are proud and excited to offer this type of break through technology and we are very happy that our patient are reporting so many improvements to their health!
Insuline as a Hormone vs a drug
Florida Diabetes Relief Centers provide a unique and groundbreaking treatment called Physiologic Insulin Resensitization where insulin is administered as a hormone rather than a drug; addressing the primary cause of Diabetes… metabolic failure.
regenerating but not a cure
2) Induction Phase
3) Maintenance Phase
- The treatment includes an intravenous precision administration of FDA-approved fast-acting insulin using an FDA-approved portable pump.
- The objective of the precise dosing is to achieve biomimicry of insulin as a hormone communicator to stimulate the metabolism–not to simply use insulin as a drug to suppress a high blood sugar, which typically causes insulin resistance at the insulin receptor level.
- The pump’s patented biomimicry engineering combined with our patented treatment protocol are designed to administer insulin bioidentically to the body’s way of maintaining an optimized metabolism.
- Along with the insulin hormone, the patient is given small, specific amounts of glucose (ingested as a dextrose liquid) to stimulate the digestive system and its role in the metabolism process during treatment.
- Each treatment lasts about two to three hours, and the patient is free to move around the clinic during the treatment.
- Insulin Sensitization – By achieving insulin sensitivity at the insulin receptor level, glucose can more readily enter cells and be converted into adenosine triphosphate, also known as ATP–a molecule that carries energy within cells.